Hello to all our dear friends, it has been a long month and a half since the earthquake shook Napa! I took some time off from the shop to focus on my property. We had lots of small minor repairs to do, but looks like we are almost done! In the mean time, tending to the shop was put on the back burner. It was a little hard to be creative when I was focusing all my attention elsewhere.
The shop has a new Manager/Vendor named Amber Garcia,she has a background in Interior Design. Along with her sister Angie, they will be creating new pieces for the shop as well as offering Interior Design in the near future. Amber’s company name is Steel Pagoda, more info to follow.
We will be reopening this Saturday – 10/18/2014 – 11am-6pm,
also open on Sunday 11am-6pm. See new hours below…
New Hours!! Tues-Sun 11am-6pm
Come on by and check out the newly revamped shop!
Amber & Angie have been working very hard designing all of our displays.
We can’t wait to see what they do for our Christmas displays!
– Napa Historical Items: Photos, Personal Writings, Maps, Furniture, Signs, etc
– Art – Original, Prints, any size, etc.
– Jewelry – Necklace’s. Bracelets, Earrings, Glasses, Pins, etc
– Tableware – Silverware, Linens, Candle Sticks/Candleabra
– Light Fixtures – Chandeliers, Wall Sconces, Hanging Lights, Lamps(Tall orTable)
– Architectural Salvage – any old, chippy or rusty pieces from old farm houses or barns, or any unique item you feel may fit in with the decor of our store!
Feel free to send over a pic/pics of items you have available to: